The Spanish Revival was started in View Park, an upscale and quiet neighborhood in Los Angeles, as a house for thought leaders working in philanthropic, social impact and/or creative fields.
The Spanish Revival's mission is to curate a resilient experience for our guests. We connect a community of residents with shared values, specifically those with creative hearts, healthy lifestyles, and mindful of the impact their work has. The house includes large living rooms, dining room and den, kitchen, balcony and a gorgeous courtyard with fire pit.
- Meditation Terrace: Breathe in the panoramic views of Los Angeles at elevation. On the third-story terrace, enjoy the solitude as you get in a quick meditation to start your day.
- Fire Pit: Brainstorm your next big project or enjoy conversation over a Spanish latte at the fire pit with your tribe while taking in the city lights.
- Exercise Nook: Why skip a day at the gym when you have it at The Spanish Revival? Stay disciplined and create the mindspace you’ll need for your next big creative project by hopping on the treadmill or taking to the yoga mat for a morning stretch or plank.
- Thought Discussions: Have you ever needed another thought leader to bounce your creative ideas off? You’ve found your tribe. Every week, we host creative masterminds in a loosely structured format to gain the support and insight of your housemates.
- Creative Salons: Have you ever wanted to share your craft or invite your favorite creative to share theirs. We welcome cultural art salons, whether it’s culinary, language, art, dance, meditation, music, spoken word or any creative heart who cares to share their craft among artisans.
- Café Con Leche: We offer bullet proof coffee ~ Spanish Latte style ~ and all you need to start your morning and get your creative juices flowing!
We strive to connect thought leaders in philanthropic, social impact and/or creative fields, including fashion, photography, dance, culinary, marketing, advertising, media, film, publishing, and music. If you would like to live or host your next gathering at The Spanish Revival in Los Angeles, you can inquire by filling out our contact inquiry.
Minimum Stay 1 Month